Measures of Center | Stats Test Study Resource
M.A.D | Stats Test Study Resource
The mean absolute deviation of a set of data is the average distance between each data value and the mean.
Find the mean.
Find the distance between each data value and the mean. That is, find the absolute value of the difference between each data value and the mean.
Find the average of those differences.
Stats Test | Wednesday May 16
- Random Samples
No Homework | February 26th
Dec. 11th, 12th, and 13th | No Homework
Nov. 29th | No Homework
Nov. 13th | No Homework
Quiz | Scheduled for Thursday November 9th
- Identity Property of Multiplication
- Identity Property of Addition
- Associative Property of Multiplication
- Associative Property of Addition
- Commutative Property of Multiplication
- Commutative Property of Addition
- Distributive Property
Nov. 7th | No Homework.
Percents Assessment | Friday, Nov. 3rd, 2017
- Calculating Percents given a Whole and a Part.
- Calculating a Part given a Percent and a Whole.
- Calculating a Whole given a Part and a Percent.
- Percent Change
- Percent Error
- Defining the terms in Simple Interest (Principle, Rate, Time)
- Calculating Simple Interest
- Any previously learned concepts (such as ratios, proportions, and proportional relationships) may or may not also be on the test.